Friday, September 18, 2015

Varagesale Sale ideas #2

So, I have a sale going on at my Varagesale shop! Click here to visit it. I have one in the Gardner, KS group, one in the Overland Park, KS group and one crafty group where I will send put your purchases in the mail.

Here is an idea of what you can get with this sale.


The pony tail wrap can be requested in different colors. I would go with green for this grouping.
The braclet/necklace wrap in the middle is magnetic (as is the pony tail wrap) and can be worn as a bracelet or necklace! And in many different ways!!

All this... a pair of earrings a pony tail wrap that can also be worn as a bracelet, and a necklace that can also be worn as a bracelet for $40.50!

Or....
Stick with the frog earrings and get 2 pony tail wraps, one for you hair and one as a bracelet and pay only $25!!

No comments:

Post a Comment